Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tomorrow I begin chemotherapy.  I'm a little nervous but kind of excited to see what its like. Strange isn't it?  I like to see  developments in all forms of technology though so not too surprising to me.  The part that has surprised me so much is how fast steroids act in your body.  Those that really know me, know that I am vain as hell.  I like being and feeling attractive and it is both one of my stronger and weakest qualities.  I totally look like shrek right now.  There are swollen ankles and fingers and boobs and earlobes and a massive jawline.  I told my momma that ugly is new for me but would be a good learning experience.  She says what all good moms say....  You are beautiful but I totally have a mirror.  Lol.  Soon I will be rebuilt and stronger and kind of like the six million dollar woman but without the annoying sound of bionics thank god.  I miss my kids but am so happy that their school schedule is not interrupted.  I want their stuff to be as normal as possible and am so glad they have a good dad who supports their comfort and future as well as a wonderful step mom to hug if I can't.  If I could just perk up the energy a bit I really would feel good.  In time it will happen.  Don't know how I'll feel tomorrow but its all live and learn yet again.  Steroids are bad mmmmkay!  Water is refreshing but man I have to pee all the time today.  Probably going to nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment