Saturday, April 20, 2013

So I sat with what can only be described as my ride or die guy the other night, Sam or he's actually my midget wookie Dmitri.  But that's a different story.  We visited for a couple of hours and ended the evening telling fart stories.  Now I know technically girls are never supposed to acknowledge the fact that farts exist in an effort of femininity but cmon.  They are always funny and as I've mentioned my bowels are taking this really hard.  Haha.  So I got deep with thought about gas.  My first experience with extremely funny farts occurred when I was young.  I went out with my granny to a place in the Lexington mall I think it was called Morrison's but am never sure.  It was a buffet type place and she always loved it because of the sweet potato pie and cobbler. We were eating and there was this older gentleman sitting next to us and every few minutes he would just let the loudest fart and then say compliments to the cook.  By the time lunch was over granny and I were in tears with laughter and covered in sprite because I could never eat without spilling my drink.  I sometimes wonder if I am supposed to use this time for deep introspection or simply think about the things that me smile and 96 % of the time I'm going for a smile.  That's always been me.  Plus fart stories rule.

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile lol. Thanks for sharing! Keep writing ;-)

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete